Tackling benefit overpayments and HB debt recovery
a one day training course
Leapark Hotel, Grangemouth
Friday 2nd June 2017
Reducing the volume and value of overpaid Housing Benefit and accelerating cash-flow from better recovery rates.
Valid for IRRV CPD Points
* INCLUDES FREE PLACES SPECIAL OFFER *
DOWNLOAD BOOKING FORM
The workshop will look at
- the national trend on HB overpayments and debt
- benchmarking your local figures with other delegates and national figures
- the significant impact on the amount of subsidy you will receive from DWP
- strategies to reduce the volume and value of debt raised
- how to maximise recovery of overpaid benefit to optimise your cash flow
- how to do an invest to save business case to fund your HB Debt Recovery Programme.
- sharing problems, solutions and best practice in group discussions
DWP has been invited to contribute to the day.
Instructor led sessions will be complemented by lots of facilitated discussion. Additionally there will be some syndicate work to discuss how and when the learning from the day can be introduced back at the office.
The day will begin with coffee and registration at 9.30am and will conclude around 3.45pm.
For the delivery of this training event, IRRV is once again working in partnership with John Giblin. Many of you will have attended workshops delivered by John either when he was part of DWP, or more recently since he has gone freelance.
Over the last 10 years John has delivered more than 30 workshops for IRRV Scotland and over 95% of delegates have rated them as very good or excellent.
The seminar represents excellent value for money, with seminar fees starting at only £125 + VAT. This includes lunch, refreshments, and training materials.
As places are limited, early booking is recommended. The IRRV regrets that, under normal circumstances, delegate fees cannot be refunded. However, delegate substitutions may be made at no cost at any time prior to the Seminar, subject to these being notified to the Institute.
Every fourth place from the same organisation booked for this course (and made in the same booking) is entirely free of charge. Please note that, due to the demand for places, this offer applies only to the course detailed in this brochure and applies to the lowest cost place.
DOWNLOAD BOOKING FORM
If you have any queries, please contact
IRRV Development Manager,
2A Argyle Street,
Telephone/Fax – 01382 456029