Improving Customer Service Workshop
A key course for customer service managers, supervisors, team leaders and key staff
Leapark Hotel, Grangemouth
Tuesday 27th June 2017
Valid for IRRV CPD Points
* INCLUDES FREE PLACES SPECIAL OFFER *
DOWNLOAD BOOKING FORM
RRV in Scotland is pleased to offer this customer services workshop, specifically tailored for customer services managers, supervisors, team leaders and key staff and delivered by a leading professional trainer with wide experience of customer service/leadership/motivational training and of the customer services, revenues and benefits environment.
The aim of the day is to ensure participants have the opportunity to learn how customers think and the key steps required to increase customer satisfaction - both face to face and over the phone. In addition delegates will learn new techniques to handle customer stress.
The day will also ensure participants have an opportunity to discuss and share their motivational needs, job de-motivators and to give delegates the tools and techniques to help maintain motivation within a customer service role. The workshop is designed to give participants an inspirational entertaining day. learn new skills and tools in order to deliver customer service everyday .
The workshop is designed to give participants an inspirational and entertaining day. The event is designed to be fun and interactive in order that all participants leave highly motivated and can take a positive, effective role in customer service provision.
In addition they will learn new skills techniques to handle work stress and inject some new ideas to put the smile back into their working and personal lives.
This training day represents excellent value for money, with seminar fees starting at only £125 + VAT. This includes lunch, refreshments, and training materials.
As places are limited, early booking is recommended. The IRRV regrets that, under normal circumstances, delegate fees cannot be refunded. However, delegate substitutions may be made at no cost at any time prior to the Seminar, subject to these being notified to the Institute.
- By the end of the workshop the participants will :
- Be highly motivated and have learned new techniques to be self-motivated
- Be confident in a customer service role
- Be more productive
- Be able to deliver consistent customer service every time
- Have new stills to handle customer stress
- Be keen to use their new customer service skills
- Be highly positive
- Be engaged with the organisation
- Ensure they can achieve job satisfaction
- Be smiling
- Introductions and aims of the workshop
- Power of the mind, positive thinking
- People - their personalities, beliefs and attitudes
- Motivators and de-motivators
- Customer Service tools and techniques
- Customers, customers, customers. How do they think?
- Target Setting
- New skills to transform the customer service environment o Playing the customer service game
- Goals at work and at home
- Integrity in the workplace
- Negative people and the dangers
- Control check and balances
The Course Leader is David West, well known to many Scottish local government practitioners through his long association with Capita Local Government Services.
David West started Smile Motivation in order to deliver his unique customer service, leadership and motivational workshops to a wider audience and he thoroughly enjoys running them. David has delivered his unique leadership and motivational workshops to hundreds of people during the past 20 years and has developed an exceptional understanding of motivation theory and practice.
Delegates who attend David's workshops are more motivated have a more positive attitude, confidence and have improved performance.
Every fourth place from the same organisation booked for this course (and made in the same booking) is entirely free of charge. Please note that, due to the demand for places, this offer applies only to the course detailed in this brochure and applies to the lowest cost place.
DOWNLOAD BOOKING FORM
If you have any queries, please contact
IRRV Development Manager,
2A Argyle Street,
Telephone/Fax – 01382 456029
email - firstname.lastname@example.org